We, QuickeR Dev on blumber offices, have developed the application “QuickeR!” which can be downloaded at http://quickerapp.me and other domains. QuickeR! is an organizational tool for managing and sharing reminders. QuickeR! enables users to digitally organize private and business appointments, manage tasks, organize work and much more. QuickeR! can be used and operated quickly, fully and easily on devices throughout the world and on most conventional and current operating systems.
1. Scope: Who and What Do These Conditions Apply to?
2. Purpose of the Agreement: Scope of QuickeR!’s Offer
- 2.1 The purpose of this agreement is the paid or free of charge use of the QuickeR! app, which can be retrieved via iTunes and App Store for mobile applications (“apps”). All data are stored in just locally or on iCloud.
3. Registration, Concluding Contracts, Use of QuickeR!: Rights and Responsibilities
- 3.1 Downloading QuickeR!
- 3.1.1 You can download QuickeR! via iTunes or App Store as a mobile app.
- 3.2 Registration, Conclusion of a Contract
- 3.2.1 You can use QuickeR! without registering.
- 3.3 Concluding the Agreement
- 3.3.1In the case of the mobile apps, you conclude an agreement for use when you click on the “Install” button on the product description page of the relevant app store and, where required, you enter your password.
- 3.3.2 There is no entitlement to conclude an agreement for use. We can decline to accept your registration at any time without giving reasons. In this case, we will of course delete all of your information and data.
- 3.4 You may use all of the free features of QuickeR! free of charge. Using features that are not free of charge as a “PRO” user may incur charges.
- 3.5 Data Backup
You will take the necessary measures according to your own risk assessment to regularly back up the data and content you have entered, uploaded and stored on QuickeR!, and create your own backup copies in order to guarantee reconstruction of the data and content in case of data loss.
- 3.6 Identity of Users
Technically, we do not collect any personal information, so we can not definitively determine whether a registered user on QuickeR! actually has the identity she claims to have. We therefore cannot guarantee the correct identity of any user.
4. Responsibility for Content
- 4.1 We accept no responsibility for texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by you or other QuickeR! users. Furthermore, we accept no responsibility for design and/or content of external websites linked to from QuickeR!. In particular, we give no guarantee that the content showed in QuickeR! is true, fulfills any particular purpose or can serve any particular purpose.
- 4.2 If you notice or suspect any illegal or non-contractual use of QuickeR!, you can report this to us at any time via this email address: email@example.com.
5. Pro Users
Certain features are only accessible to users who have registered as Pr users and who pay for QuickeR! Pro.
- 5.1 Payment and Invoicing
- 5.1.1 Payment for using QuickeR! Pro is made in accordance with the invoicing conditions selected by you.
- 5.1.2 Charges are due at the beginning of each invoicing period. If you have a subscription, it will renew automatically until you cancel. Every further payment will be due at the beginning of the new payment cycle.
- 5.1.3 All charges and prices stated include the applicable value added tax.
- 5.1.4 You may only offset invoices against legally determined or undisputed claims or right of retention. You may only assign claims arising from this agreement with our written consent.
- 5.2 Default of Your Payments
- 5.2.1 If you are delayed with your payment obligations (including immediately after the first default), we will be entitled to block access to your QuickeR! Pro features.
6. Final Provisions and Amendments to the Terms and Conditions of Use
- 6.1 We reserve the right to amend and adapt these Terms and Conditions with effect for the future.